Real Olive Co
Individual pitted olive snack pots with a cocktail stick included
The olive pots in your Office Pantry snack packs come in 60g individual serving pots, complete with cocktail stick so you're saved from those dreaded sticky fingers.
What is the Real Olive Co's story?
In 1998, Karin Andersson and Ben Flight founded Real Olive Co in Bristol, determined to produce the best olives from sustainable sources.
The duo focus on producing "real food" - products that are natural, healthy, tasty and without any unnecessary additives or created as a result of industrial processes.
Everything is now produced out of a bespoke production site in Bristol, with the olives being grown and being sent direct from the Mediterranean olive groves direct from farmers in barrels.
Produced in Bristol, UK
As well as sustainable production and a thriving business, Karin and Ben have also created a sustainable family - their three children are a testament to that.
What olive seasoning are there?
The olives come in two seasoned snack pot flavours:
- Basil & Garlic Olives
- pitted Greek green olives with basil and a hint of garlic
- Chilli & Herb Olives
- pitted Greek green and Kalamata olives with chilli, basil and thyme
Do olives have health benefits?
Yes they do. They're especially good because they're packed with:
- Monounsaturated fatty acids - leading to reduced risk of cardiovascular disease and reduced blood pressure
- Phytonutrients - plenty of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory nutrients
- Vitamin E - the body's primary fat-soluble antioxidant
- Selenium and Zinc - vital minerals for the body's immune system
- Oleuropein - exclusive to olives, decreases oxidation of LDL cholesterol and protects nerve cells from oxygen related damage
We deliver these olive pots within the Office Pantry snack packs on a rotating basis. Remember that, as a customer, you can tailor your contents by giving us your feedback.
✓ Gluten Free
✓ Vegan Friendly
✓ British Produced
✓ No Artificial Flavourings
✓ (almost) 1 of your 5 a day
✓ Grandmother Approved
✓ No Artificial Colourings
✓ Vegetarian Friendly
✓ Tastes Damn Good
Producer: Karin Andersson and Ben Flight
Produced in: Bristol